Petra Teršlová took up painting during her studies at the Law Faculty of Charles University in Prague. Painting, which was initially just a relaxation, aroused enthusiasm in her.
After graduation from Charles University Petra decided to travel to London to refine her hitherto amateur work at The Art Academy London, where she spent two years by studying Fine Art Diploma programme in painting and drawing. There she was able to paint under the guidance of a number of prominent artists such as Tai-Shan Schierenberg, Carl Randall, Alison Hand, Sue Spall and others.
Currently, Petra lives in Kladno, works in the field of law and continues to devote her free time to painting.
- Rigorosum Examination (JUDr.), Charles University, Prague
- 2013 – 2016
- Painting and Drawing classes, The Art Aacademy, London
- 2009 – 2014
- Master´s degree in Law, Charles University, Prague
- Kladenské dvorky, Kladno
- Two Years In, Menier Gallery, London
- 2014 – 2016
- Artists Info online art gallery, Global Art Directory
- Bayswater Road Sunday Exhibiton, London
- Artists Tell Their Stories: Petra Teršlová, Painter, Tells her story
- Interviews of Remarkable People: Petra Terslova interviewed by Akshay Srivastav
- Work Your Art: Conversation with Petra Terslova from Czech Republic
- The Artistic Blog: Featured Artist Petra Terslova
- Weebly.com: Featured Artist Petra Terslova