Petra Teršlová is an artist of Czech origin. Although always interested in art, she took up painting only when she needed an escape and relaxation from her law studies at the Charles University in Prague. Petra grew up in a small village and was drawn to an urban and industrial landscape due to the vast contrast between her childhood and subsequent travels. Her paintings are blurring the edges between reality and imagination.
Petra has exhibited in London and her artwork is included in private collections. Petra studied painting and drawing at the Art Academy in London whilst pursuing her career as a lawyer.
- Rigorosum Examination (JUDr.), Charles University, Prague
- 2013 – 2016
- Painting and Drawing classes, The Art Aacademy, London
- 2009 – 2014
- Master´s degree in Law, Charles University, Prague
- Two Years In, Menier Gallery, London
- 2014 – 2016
- Artists Info online art gallery, Global Art Directory
- Bayswater Road Sunday Exhibiton, London
- Artists Tell Their Stories: Petra Teršlová, Painter, Tells her story
- Interviews of Remarkable People: Petra Terslova interviewed by Akshay Srivastav
- Work Your Art: Conversation with Petra Terslova from Czech Republic
- The Artistic Blog: Featured Artist Petra Terslova
- Weebly.com: Featured Artist Petra Terslova